Medik8 Night Ritual Vitamin A is a rich, hydrating night cream that is formulated with 0.2% retinol, a powerful anti-aging ingredient that can help to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. Retinol works by stimulating collagen production and increasing cell turnover. This helps to improve the skin's texture and radiance and reduce the appearance of aging signs.
Who is it for?
Night Ritual Vitamin A is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. However, it is important to start using it gradually, as retinol can cause some irritation in the early days of use.
- Anti-Aging Benefits: Vitamin A (retinol) reduces wrinkles and evens skin tone.
- Clear Complexion: Retinol clears pores and suits all skin types.
- Gentle Delivery: Gradual vitamin A release minimizes irritation.
- Antioxidant Defense: Vitamin E and dragon fruit fight daily damage.
- Effective Pairing: Use with Daily Radiance Vitamin C (day) and Night Ritual Vitamin A (night) for best results.
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce uneven skin tone.
- Minimize the appearance of pores.
- Boost collagen production.
- Increase cell turnover.
- Hydrate and soften the skin.
- Protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
Pure vitamin A helps to boost collagen levels and enhance the skin’s natural regenerative cycle; leaving skin even and youthful. Encapsulated in a protective polymer sphere to maintain stability and potency over time.
An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinol for optimal power.
Dragon Fruit Extract
Derived from the night blooming cactus of Mexico, dragon fruit extract provides exceptional antioxidant protection while lifting and toning the complexion.
How To Use
- After cleansing in the evening, use the spatula to apply Night Ritual Vitamin A and blend evenly across face, neck and décolletage
- Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to medik8.co/patch for an in-depth guide to patch testing.
Interested in routines & layering?
Night Ritual Vitamin A features in our carefully curated regime guide, CSA for Beginners. Click the link for additional product recommendations and easy-to-follow layering advice
The Science Behind
Native to Mexico, dragon fruit is grown from the night-blooming cactus (Hylocereus undatus) which flowers only at night. Also called moonflowers, the white, fragranced blossom grows succulent dragon fruits 30-50 days after flowering. Dragon fruit has high levels of antioxidants to protect the skin and is bursting with natural sugars for firming and toning the skin. The fruit has even been studied for its wound-healing properties. Research shows it is able to enhance the natural skin regenerative process for a smoother, softer complexion.